Are you looking for an uncommon and new hairstyle or a change your getup haircut? Do you wonder how the short and trendy hairstyle suit you on your face? The virtual hairstyle gallery is the place where you can go and try new unconventional hairstyles on your face without having to try out that adventourous task of trying them live. It functions like an online hair salon that gives you a new look sans the risk of ‘snipping at the hair’. You can pick and choose different hairstyles from the various picture options available in the gallery.
A virtual hair gallery acts as a hairstyle finder or search a hairstyle for you. Browse through various new hairstyles and trendy haircuts from the menu given on the left hand side of the page. You can try them on too! This helps in deciding a hairstyle that suits your face shape and personality and hair type. You can go to a virtual hairstyle salon to even try out different hairstyles and hair colors on your own photograph. So go ahead and have the time of your life trying out various hair styles and makeover magic. You can even get the print outs / photographs for your new hair do. Internet and flash technology have now made it possible for you to use interactive viewing software that gives you a sneak preview of suitable hairstyles. This is akin to having your very own personal dressing room for hair styles. With the latest technology, trying out new hairstyles is as easy as going to a shop and buying new dress for the boutique.
While the shape of your face is the starting point of your hair style, there are other things you need to consider.
* Body build: your hair needs to balance this. For instance, if you are tall and big-boned, you will need hair to balance your physique so skip short crops.
* Your lifestyle: if you want hair you can style in five minutes, don’t go for a sleek bob. Choose tousled or layered styles which you can literally wash and go.
* Your natural hair: Wash your hair the day of a cut so the hairdresser can see how your hair works before it gets wet.
* Glasses: Glasses can alter your whole appearance. Even if you wear contact lenses, if you know you will be wearing your glasses at some point make sure you take them along to show your stylist.
* Hair cut style for round shaped face – What suits you: your aim is to slim and elongate your face, so avoid styles that end at your jawline as these round off your face further. Go for long styles-straight styles or those with choppy layers are best. If you go short, get sides that are cut onto the face rather than cropped sides. Finally, centre partings a wispy fringe or a long straight side parting instead.
* Hair cut style for heart shaped face – What suits you: Balance is the key, so styles that are wider at the bottom than the top are best for you-flicked-out bobs work particularly one that sweeps over one side of the face-this breaks up the forehead and elongates the face.
* Hair cut style for long shaped face – What suits you: your aim is to add width to the lower half of your face, so choose looks that are layered from the level of your top lip down. Or try the chin-length bob, which was made for your face shape. You can wear hair up, earlobe and the start of your chin is less than two inches. Otherwise the style will elongate your face and you will look drawn.
* Hair cut style for squoval shaped face – What suits you: Anything that softens the angles of your face. Choose styles with soft wispy layers, waves or curls. The best looks for you are those with volume or curls at the crown of will volume or curls at the crown of your head and sleep sides. Side partings will suit you better than centre ones, and you should always avoid blunt cut fringes.